miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

Distance Learning in Physical Education

Hello everyone!

So I usually start this off by asking how are things going, but now I assume things are a little upside down for you right now.




First of all, I hope that you, your family, and all the people you care about are safe. I hope that you can find balance despite all of this and that you can continue to take care of yourself so that you can take care of the people around you.
Straight up: things have been tough here. Having every family routine in your life suddenly blow up has been a jarring experience. That being said, I'm trying to focus on the things that I can control and let go of the things I cannot. I keep repeating that in my head and it's helping, so I figured I'd share it with you.
Since you are now learning at home, I figured it would be a good time to help you create a healthy learning environment at home. Here, you have some ideas (in Spanish) you can practice at home:
1. Musical statues (estatuas musicales): Al ritmo de la música, todos los participantes bailan. Cuando la música se pare, se debe adoptar la forma de una estatua.
2. Let´s dance! Preparar bailes y coreografías con vuestras canciones favoritas.
3. Let´s practice zumba! Aprender y practicar zumba. Hay muchos vídeos de zumba para niños en youtube.com. En el vídeo puedes ver uno de ellos.
4. Hide and seek: Jugar al escondite por toda la casa.
5. Playing the badges and marbles: Jugar a las chapas y a las canicas por el pasillo o en el salón de casa.
6. Juggling: Preparar unas bolas de malabares (con globos y arroz) y practicar con una y dos bolas.
7. Playing in the garden: Si tienes jardín, ayuda a cuidar de las plantas, a cavar, a arrancar malas hierbas… Es un ejercicio muy saludable.
8. Stretching the muscles: Hacer estiramientos como los que hemos aprendido a hacer en clase.
9. Motor challenges: Proponer retos motrices: Ver quién salta más alto, quién salta más en longitud, quién es capaz de aguantar el equilibrio a la pata coja durante más tiempo… Puedes ver algunas actividades en el segundo vídeo. 
10. Skipping the rope: Saltar a la comba en un espacio amplio.
That's it for now!
Take care!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario